Sunday, March 15, 2009

Study, Study, Study

I have spent the entire day locked up here in my room doing various homework activities for my Masters Program. I will be very glad to get a break from work in two weeks. It will give me the opportunity to catch up on all of the school work that will due sooner than I can imagine.

Since I have a new set up I will be able to post my pictures more easily. I hope that this will allow me to post more frequently also.

For now though I”m going to bed… Goodnight :)

A several shots SOOC (straight our of camera) Some of these are 365 Pics and some are just some shots that I’ve taken lately… :)… Enjoy 

_MG_7625 _MG_7623 _MG_7627

_MG_7591 _MG_7632 _MG_7653 _MG_7679 _MG_7672 _MG_7685

_MG_7699

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates