Thursday, June 24, 2010

Chihuly- Nashville, TN {Photographer}

I am so excited!! In Nashville at Cheekwood, there is a Dale Chihuly exhibit. I took an evening last week and trekked down there to get some pictures. I had no idea it was going to be so AMAZING!! I didn’t even get through the entire exhibit (which means there will be a return trip) All of this beautiful work will be on display until October 31st. I highly suggest a road trip. On Thursday and Friday nights they light it all up and it is stunning!! Check out the website for more information, you will not be disappointed. 

Here are a few of my shots from the display… I’m sure you will see more of these in the future, ya know, after my second trip down. :)  IL-Chihuly-NashTN2010-1 IL-Chihuly-NashTN2010-2  IL-Chihuly-NashTN2010-4 IL-Chihuly-NashTN2010-5 IL-Chihuly-NashTN2010-3IL-Chihuly-NashTN2010-6 IL-Chihuly-NashTN2010-10IL-Chihuly-NashTN2010-7 IL-Chihuly-NashTN2010-8 IL-Chihuly-NashTN2010-9

1 comment:

  1. Aren't those just amazing pieces! There is a Chihuly exhibit in Columbus Ohio -- about 2 hours from where we live. Spent a wonderful day there. Just breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates