Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Long Time!


Wow! 

It's been a very long time since I've posted on here! I am so sorry for letting things get too busy and neglecting the blog! I have so many exciting things to share. I have still been working and taking pictures, I've just been very pressed for time and blogging was one of the things that happened to get knocked off the list. 

I am teaching 3rd grade (as you can see the blog is still a work in progress) again this year and finishing up my Kentucky Teacher Internship program. This has been extremely time consuming, but YAY for me, it will be over in a matter of weeks! (as in 3... woo hoo!!) 

I have also started a new chapter in my life. This has required a total lifestyle change. I am now officially a competitive body builder, figure division. I participated in two competitions this past fall and let me tell you, I am hooked! It was so much fun and the girls I compete with are absolutely AMAZING! They are beautiful on the inside and out! I am a member of an amazing team, coached by Julie Lohre (she is a God-send... no words for her... think of amazing, and then multiply that by 100... seriously), and the girls on this team are some of the most encouraging, supportive, strong, beautiful, funny women on the planet. I love them all!! 

So that has been my past 6 months in a nutshell... I hope everyone is doing well! I will be posting some updated pictures soon! I've had some awesome sessions! 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates