Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Trying something new...Need your help!


So I am going to try something new here on the blog. I know that I do not blog as much as I need to and I am going to try and get better at that (I may make it one of my New Year's Resolutions). In an attempt to be a more consistent and productive blogger, I am going to post about topics that might be helpful to my clients.

If there is anything that you want to know about write it in the comments and let me know! 

I have done some brainstorming and come up with a few ideas that I think my clients might be interested in, but it's always good to get some feed back. 

So let me know what you want to hear about... I can already tell you that my love, LOVE of shoes has me so super excited to do some shoe posts... because I just LOVE shoes... especially amazing wedding shoes. My heart starts racing when I open the bride's shoe box to reveal what she has chosen to complete her look. 

Shoes complete an outfit! They can make a great outfit absolutely awesome! And gentlemen don't think your shoes don't matter... Oh THEY MATTER! I have seen plenty of well dressed men with the exception of their shoes. LADIES make sure your men have nice shoes, they polish off a good style like nothing else. That is my public service announcement for the week... :)


Hope you are having a great week and putting the finishing touches on your Christmas shopping (I haven't even started yet... ha!)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates