Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Autumn in Indiana {Southern Indiana Photographer}

It’s been a while since I’ve posted because I have been swamped with school work. I finally had a little time to post some pictures from our trip around southern Indiana on a search for covered bridges and round barns. It was a pretty blah day for photography, with grey skies and wet roads, but we had a great time on our little adventure.

Oh and I hope you like the new and improved blog :) I changed it up a bit with a wonderful custom template from Simply Yours Designs. Thanks Hilary for being so wonderful to work with!! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think about the make-over!! I would love to hear from you!!

Ok, without further ado… here are the shots from our little day trip :) _MG_2098 _MG_1885 _MG_2052

2 comments:

Followers

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates