Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Flower Girl Dresses : Louisville Children’s Photographer

I received several toddler props in from The Little Pea. So I am slowly getting around to getting pictures of/with them. I absolutely love them!! They are so absolutely adorable and VERY well made! If you are looking for a special outfit or dress for you little girl, this is the place to get it! I could go on about them for DAYS, but I won’t :) I am going to put together a couple of storyboards from today, but before I do I thought I would share these. Here are a few of my favorites from the flower girl dress mini session! LOVE IT!  Flower Girl Dress-4  Flower Girl Dress-7 Flower Girl Dress-8 Flower Girl Dress-11 Flower Girl Dress-14Flower Girl Dress-3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates