Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Beautiful Wedding : Louisville Wedding Photographer

This past Sunday I had the wonderful opportunity to work with Wendy of Wendy C. Photography in Nashville Tn. Hopefully I will have a sneak peek of this wedding soon, but I just wanted to tell you how beautiful and exciting it was! All of the vendors there were amazing and I would recommend them ALL to anyone getting married in the Nashville area! What a great team! I will post a vendor list and sneak peak later this week but here is my iPhone 365 for that day... the sign at the entrance of the venue, an great place to have a wedding!


-bloggin' from my iPhone... Oh yeah...

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your help with this wedding! You are one amazing photographer!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates