Friday, October 8, 2010

Upcoming sessions

I am so super excited about the posts that I have coming up. I have two weddings to share with you. (I had a great time helping out Wendy C. Photography in Nashville, TN on these beautiful events). I did a bridal session several weeks ago, but I can't blog about it until after the wedding... and guess who's getting married soon?!? So many cool posts coming up, I just can't contain myself.

This weekend I've got three, exciting sessions. Engagement, babies, families... Oh my! I can't wait to share all of this wonderful goodness with everyone! I'm a little behind on posting, so please be patient with me.

Since blog posts are no fun without pictures, here is a shot from my iPhone 365 project, which is going very well, and I'm having a lot of fun doing it... as long as I keep remembering to get it done. LOL!

I was substituting in a library yesterday and just LOVED the colors in these books... Enjoy!


-bloggin' from my iPhone... Oh yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates