Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Year's Resolution

Ok So I have decided that one of my New Year's Resolutions this year is going to be a 365 Project. I have started two of these in the past (one in the very recent past), but I can never seem to finish them. So I am setting my own "365 Rules" Here goes...

Rule #1: Take a picture every day for 365 days
Rule #2: Post the picture and share it with the world
Rule #3: ..... That it...

So it doesn't matter what camera that I took it with, or even that I post it every single day... just that I take a picture and I share it. THAT'S IT!

I look forward to doing this, and I'm sure I will miss a day or two in there somewhere, but it will be fun!

I hope that you will enjoy it too!


- Bloggin' from my iPad..... Oh Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates