Sunday, January 9, 2011

No Rules 365: Weekly Recap: Week 1

So I have been able to keep up with my 365 this week!! YAY GOOO ME!! Even though I haven’t been posting them (which is ok, by my rules) I have been doing them. I am going to try and post a weekly recap every week of my 365’s.

This week in review….

I went to see Yogi Bear in 3D!! Loved it!

021

I love all of the colorful paper clips I have on my desk at work!! They make me happy.

019

After my first attempt at Krav Maga. I ended up using these… I pulled a muscle in my back but kept on going!

018

Went out to dinner with my brother, SIL and my niece. It was my SIL’s birthday and they were all dressed up!

020

Neela is my over grown lap dog. She LOVES nothing more than to be right up on top of you. She is definitely an attention hog!

031

I attempted to put in some grades for this grading period on Friday night, but low and behold the district’s server was down… shucky darn.

022

 

 

This is the only shot that I took with my 7D this week. All of the other ones were with my iPhone. Neela always crosses her feet, and of course I think it’s super cute!

IMG_6484

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates