Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hooray for Wordless Wednesday!


I am so excited about tomorrow. No, not because it's hump day, not because it's officially only 23 days until schools out, and not because its back day at the gym. I'm excited because tomorrow I'm starting a new addition to the blog!



Wordless Wednesday's start tomorrow. I have a lot of pictures I love, that don't really fit anywhere or are suitable for an entire blog post. I'm sure a lot of these pictures are going to be very hard for me to keep "wordless" but I will try my best. Starting tomorrow I am going to be sharing them with you!



I have seen "Wordless Wednesdays" done on other blogs that I peek at, and I always loved the idea. There is nothing to read and I still get to see a great picture (or two).



Hooray for WORDLESS WEDNESDAY!!



Be sure to come by tomorrow and check out the new addition :)
 
 
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Followers

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates