Monday, April 25, 2011

My On-Demand Model: Louisville Pet Photographer



When I get new things in the mail, whether it be a colorful tutu, a new lens, or a new backdrop, I always have a model on hand. NOW, she may not like the fact that she's my on-demand model, and she may show that consistently in the pictures that I take of her, but it is what it is. I still love the heck out of her. I ordered some new equipment, and after getting a few of the pieces set up I wanted to try it out. I just couldn't wait. So Ms. Neela begrudgingly let me take a couple of pictures of her.






She may be rotten, but she's all mine :)


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Neela looks REAL impressed with your new toys. :)

    You did well though! Very nice!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates