Sunday, April 24, 2011

Elements of Spring : Louisville Photographer




I noticed the other day that I have a bird's nest right beside my garage. I've been telling myself for weeks that I need to get out there and snap a couple of pictures. Two years ago (I thought it was last year, but I guess that shows how observant I am) this nest was home to an adorable Robin family. 


They were so stinkin' cute....
...especially when they were hungry!


This year it is home to a dove (I think) and her babies. Well her babies aren't small, and this just cracks me up... she is still sitting on them, right on top of their heads.




I know its been a while since I've blogged, and I'm going to try and work on that. Sorry for being absent, I hope this makes up for it, just a little ;) 

HAPPY SPRING!! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates