Friday, January 21, 2011

No Rules 365: Weekly Recap: Week 2

I know, I’m late on this one too, but WHO CARES?? This is my NO RULES project…. SO… YAY, for it being ok that I’m late! :)

Here goes nothing….

I’m sure that these are not in the correct order, but it has been a crazy week or so. 

 

Here is a shot of Neela doing her, “Don’t play with your phone, Love on me” lean… in case you didn’t recognize that. She’s not spoiled rotten, I promise. HA! IMG_6487

I ran in the Snowman Shuffle 5k on Saturday. I was very proud of myself, because I had my best time ever, across the board… YAY! GO ME!!!

IMG_0002

This is me, realizing that I need to do my 365 shot, but not wanting to get out of bed to do it…

IMG_0003

Sweet Neela again, curled up in bed with me one morning. She is such a good morning snuggle bunny!

IMG_0005

Me doing my grades. Grades were due, and I was up terribly late doing them. The joy of 6 week grading periods.

IMG_0007

My new Creating Keepsakes Magazine. I love to scrap, but it seems like I don’t have any time to do it anymore. Guess that’s something I need to make time for.

IMG_0008

We had a snow day! Yay, because I had a chance to use my new YakTrax. I put them on and did three miles the the quiet peaceful snow. It was actually a quite enjoyable run. I will be doing it again, probably every snow day we have!

IMG_0009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates