Sunday, January 9, 2011

Project Comp 52: Week 1

I have agreed to partner up with Wendy of Wendy C Photography in Nashville TN and do a 52 week Photography project where we work on honing our skill of composition. We were going to attempt a 365 project for this purpose, but decided that it was in the best interest of our sanity to take it down to a 52 week project instead. So I have a couple of pictures for this weeks entry because I started out with the 365 in mind. I’m sure there will be other weeks where I may have more than one shot, but I’m positive it’s not going to be an every week thing! LOL!

Week 1 of 52

 

I just love Neela’s feet! They are so big and powerful, yet most of the time she crosses them so daintily (See previous post of 365 shots). I am also a fan of square crops. I know it’s not the norm, and maybe that’s why I like them, but I do.

IMG_6447

My sister got me some old cameras to use as props or decoration, I decided to practice a little “high key” setting in some white shelves that I had purchased for my classroom. Over all I am please with how this shot came out.

IMG_6450

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! YAY! Thank you for doing this with me! It helps to have support! Here is mine! http://blog.wendycphotography.com/2011/01/52-weeks-of-composition-week-one/

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I am soooo jealous! I desperately want to start collecting old vintage cameras, but have yet to run across any!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates