Sunday, January 23, 2011

No Rules 365: Weekly Recap: Week 3

Wow! What a crazy week?!?! Started off sick and ended up with the craziness of an early dismissal day and another snow day! Throughout all the madness of everything here are my shots for this week. As random as they may be… such is my life! LOL!

 

 

This is an original formula Ski. If you do not know what ski is, it is the nectar of the gods! It’s a wonderful regional drink that is sold in south central Kentucky. It is wonderful! Thank you Rudy for thinking of me and bringing me this wonderful bottle of goodness! IMG_6510 

This is a picture out the window of my classroom on the day of our early dismissal. The snow starting coming and came down fast!

IMG_0002

I got to dress-up and go to a murder mystery dinner on Saturday night. I had a friend of mine do my hair and I put on fake eyelashes, just for added fun! We all had a blast!

IMG_0005

This is my ceiling fan… or part of it. I remembered after I laid down that I still needed to do my 365 and I didn’t want to get up. So I took this shot and used an app to edit it all funky like… LOL!

IMG_0001

This is another, OH CRAP gotta take my 365 shot, shot!! This is our front door with the light from the porch shining through. Nothing special.

IMG_0004

This is my stack of Cricut Cartridges. Trying a different perspective.

IMG_6455

This is the emblem on my bag that I use for school. It’s the greatest bag ever! I love it and get TONS of compliments on it!

IMG_0006

That’s it… My craziness for the week! Hope you like it, please leave me a comment and tell me what you think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates