Friday, January 21, 2011

Project Comp: Week 2 and 3

I have had a pretty crazy week, Ok REALLY crazy week. It’s been completely off since last Saturday night. Hopefully this snow day will help me get back on track. Due to the afore mentioned “CRAZY WEEK” I am posting two of my weeks on one post. This means that I am late with one post and early with the other…. compromise people… comp*pro*mise…. It’s a wonderful thing!
***********************************
I have a feeling you will be seeing more that a few shot of queen Neela. I love taking pictures of her, and she is usually readily available. If you get tired of her just let me know, but I think she is pretty darn cute.
IMG_6496
My 3rd week’s shot is not of Neela… shock… I know. This is a shot I took when I got home from the early dismissal we had from school. The snow was really coming down, but it had only slightly reached under the front porch. I have this beat up old chair sitting on the porch and I liked the contrast of the snow in the seat with the tattered look of the chair itself.
 IMG_6498
Leave a comment, let me know what you think… 

2 comments:

  1. These are great! I totally love a great composition. These are great Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thanks Wendy! I'm really enjoying this project... actually both of my projects so far! :) You need to post a link on here to your project!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates